Big U App on Campus
The app that does it all
Download and install the Bite U for Universities App from the Apple or Google Play Store.
1. Click here to setup your meal plan account.
- ID Number - enter your student ID number
- Last Name - Enter your last name.
3. Create User Profile Page.
- Create your username – A valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
- Create your password – A valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
- Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide your answer.
- Enter your email address.
4. Review Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page.
- Click “Yes”
- Enter Initials
- Click “Accept Terms”
- The next screen should confirm that your meal plan account registration is complete.
5. Next, click on one of the buttons at the top of the page to download and install Bite U to your smart phone.
6. Open the Bite U app and create a Bite U account.
7. After creating your Bite U account, the next screen prompts you to “ADD campus card”.
- Enter the user name and password for your meal plan account
- Now your meal plan account is linked to your Bite U app!